2007年11月17日土曜日

1. My future plans
I'll study abroad and learn a lot of things there. I want to learn a natural environment because there are so many environmental pollution now. So I want to learn how to preserve the environment in ecologically oriented country. And I want to have a lot of valuable experiences there. I don't decide my career yet, but I want to be useful person for people. I want to marry and I'd like to have two children at least. I'll make a happy and bright home.

2. Five years from now
I think I will be employed something and work hard. I like to travel abroad, so I think I'll travel many countries and see a lot of beautiful scenery. I'll watch a movie every Sunday and enjoy my hobby like playing the piano. I think I'll live by myself and learn cooking from my mother.

0 件のコメント: