2009年1月21日水曜日

The Last Writing Ⅳ Test

1. What I learned in Writing class

I learned a lot of things in Writing Ⅳ in this semester. It was not only about writing but also how important using information and keeps trying something. I went to New Zealand in last summer vacation for a month, so I have no time to keep blogging. I wanted to keep writing English, so I tried to write on my diary. I had a lot of interesting things to write in my homestay days, so it was nice idea for me.


After I went back to Japan, I typed compositions in my diary on my blog. Then my speed of typing English built up because I typed many writings. It was good opportunity to speed up typing. At the start of this writing class, I couldn’t type English quickly because I didn’t use computer so often, so it was also good time to know how to use computer functions. That is why I felt it’s important to keep trying something.


I also learned how important using information. As far as using internet, we see so much information including personal information. I use my pictures on my blog, so I have to beware of using these. It’s difficult to use information because I have to have eyes which can ascertain the truth. And also I felt it’s difficult to use computer because sometimes it doesn’t work or I didn’t know how to use the function.


2. What I still need to learn to improve your own writing

I think it’s important to keep writing English in order to improve my writing skill. Actually, I don’t have much skill of grammar, however, I think I need to keep writing in using my words and my own thinking. Having my own idea or thinking is very important when I write, so I won’t use information on internet as possible as I can.

Also I’ll try to reading more English because I don’t know much style. I want to know more English writing style, and I want to practice more. And I think I have to memorize more English vocabulary because I can’t write without words and some knowledge. I’ll keep on writing my English diary after finishing writing class. It was great experience to participate with this class.

0 件のコメント: