2009年1月8日木曜日

My winter vacation

Hellooooo!!
Long time no see:) lol

How was your short winter vacation? Did you enjoy it? I'll talk about my winter vacation, today.
I went to Kumamoto city with my boyfriend at Christmas Day. That day was his birthday.
We went there in the morning and enjoyed shopping. There were so many people. X(
We looked for each favorite purse for Christmas present, but it was too difficult because there were a lot of cute and cool purses! I wanted all purses!! HAHA

Then we found favorite one, and presented these each other.
My purse is long and the color is cute pink! X) Look!!
It's sooo cute, isn't it?

After that, we went to Saishunkan-seiyaku to watch beautiful illumination! Actually, we went there before, but we wanted to go there again, so we hurried. Surprisingly, my boyfriend made them!!.....well, I mean, he helped making them as his part-time job. So I took pictures:)

That was sooooo wonderful day!!

Thank you.\(^o^)/ <3 <3

[170 words]

0 件のコメント: