2008年4月18日金曜日

I'm Sleepy zzz...

Today, I was so sleepy because I was sit up late doing homeworks yesterday and the day before yesterday. I do part time job about four or five times a week and the time when I return home is always 11 o'clock so I have a little time to do homework. But I'll try to do my best.
Today's speaking class was very fun for me! We did role playing. The topic conversation is very interesting! There are Karen and Masashi and they are the first meeting with each other. Every student were like a actor or actress! They studied how to play the role of Karen and Masashi.
I watched a movie "Finding Nimo" just then. It was so interesting and I feel emotion. Nimo is very cute and Dorry is playful fish. I like her very much because she is always positive and funny and happy!! I want to be like her. It was so fantastic movie and I love it!!

[166 words]

0 件のコメント: