2008年4月27日日曜日

BR1-04:The Nutcracker

I read this story in my childhood, so I forgot the story. The story is very fantastic and exciting adventure. It's like a fairyland.
The main character Clara is a little girl and her adventure began on Christmas Eve. Clara loves her godfather because something magical always happened when he was around. And he gave her a special present. It was a magic doll, Nutcracker! The tag with the present said " I hope this protect you...". What does it mean? I thought.
That night, when Clara woke up, everything was big. She was shrinking!! And Nutcracker Prince talked to her. It's surprising that dolls talks like a human being. Soon lid of the toy box flew open and a long line of toy soldiers marched out and make war with mice and Mouse King. The mice and King Mouse were plotting to kidnap Clara, but Nutcracker and his soldier protect her. He is very cool! After that, Prince led Clara to a forest covered with crisp white snow and met Ice Queen. The queen led them to her icy palace and they enjoyed the ballerinas twirled. Then they went to the land of sweet which huge marzipan castle was decorated with all kinds of treats. There were many kind of treat in the palace and many dancers from around the world performed for Clara. It's very interesting and I became wanted to go to the land! When Clara woke up, she changed her original size and her doll lay beside her.
I think her godfather knew the Nutcracker Prince protect her from evil mice and maybe a nightmare. It's very fantastic and I hope to have dream that I go to the Land of Sweet and watching to many dances tonight. I felt happy when I read the story.

[303 words]

0 件のコメント: