2008年4月9日水曜日

More About Me

Hello! My name is Nozomi A., and I live in Kumamoto, Japan. I am very happy that I will be visiting you for a home stay starting in the summer. Thanks very much for agreeing to be agreeing to be my hosts.

First of all I'd like to introduce myself and my family. I'm nineteen years old and a KGU student. My major is British and American English. In addition to this, I study Spanish and Korean and cross-cultural communication. I like to communicate with people.

My hobby is playing the piano, watching movies, listening o music and shopping. I do part-time job in a soba restaurant four times a week.

There are four in my family. My father is a public servant, my mother has a sales agent and sales underwear, cosmetics, towel and so on. my younger sister is a high school student. My family likes watching movies, so almost every Sunday morning, we watch movies while having breakfast. It's a happy time for me! What do you usually do on weekends? Are there any rules in your family?

I really wish to visit your country and share the same time experiences with you in English. I'll tell you about Japanese culture and custom and I'll play Japanese music on the piano if you like! If there's anything in particular you would like from Japan, feel free to ask. I'd like to help your housework, so if you there's anything I can do, don't hesitate to ask me.

I'm very excited, and I can hardly wait to meet you all. But I'm afraid I can't communicate with well in English. I'll do my best anyway to learn through staying wit you.

I'm looking forward to seeing you then.
Sincerely
Your new family member Nozomi A.

[313 words]

2 件のコメント:

yui さんのコメント...

This blog is written particular about her-self. I could know about her because I read this letter. I thought that her host family will be grad when they got this letter. When I read this blog, I thought she seems to looking forward to stay with a family in this summer. I wish she will have fun with her host family!!

yui さんのコメント...

↑ I'm sorry. I will add a URL.

Yui Blog