2008年9月12日金曜日

BR2-06: The Rainbow Machine


This is very interesting story because rainbow was made by human and Rainbow Machine. I couldn't believe it but I don't know how to make rainbow, so I was really interested in it.


The rainbow machine can move anywhere because it's in a big lorry and the machine has so many computers. I thought why are there so many computers? It is just for making rainbow, so why? Five children made many kinds of rainbow such as straight rainbow, waving rainbow and it was all broken a broken rainbows. But I thought it was funny and nice. However, it is not good for nature and people because it is unusual.


The rainbow made from some inks. I want to make my original rainbow. It is so fun if people can make own rainbows, isn't it? Anyway, rainbow is so beautiful and it makes people happy feelings. I like rainbow very much! How about you??
[158 words]

0 件のコメント: