2008年9月27日土曜日

Essay2-01: WEB site review ~Travel Memory is Treasure~

Hi everyone. Long time no see! Did you enjoy your summer vacation? Did you go somewhere with your friends or family or boyfriend or girlfriend? I think some people went somewhere and made great memories. Some people took many beautiful pictures and talked about their memories with big smile. I think travel memory is treasure of your life because you can experience and see many things. If you stay only your home town, you can't see places which has great view.

Today, I would like to introduce my favorite web site. This is JTB travel web site. I love travel and love to watch pictures of foreign places, so it good site for me. The good point of this web site is that we can book a hotel or day in advance in the web site. You only click the button and decide the dates you want to start traveling. When I see the many beautiful pictures in this web site, I became to go to travel. If you want to travel, just click the button. It's easy to book if you have a time.

Also it has places and profitable tours recommended by JTB. If you don't know which package tour is the best, you click the button and compare the cost or special treatment. Besides, there are some theme "resort with picture", "theme park like Disney land", "travel for students" and "course in a foreign language in a country where it is spoken". They are also good point for traveler because there are many kinds of traveler. So we can choose one tour by our purpose.

If you don't know what should you bring for the travel and how to do a traveler's check or anything you don't know about the travel, the site tell you what to do. The site contains all about travel, so it's very useful for us. I'm planing my traveling now and I want to go Hawaii again with my younger sister because I have a time in my collage life. However, I have to make a money and check the places and shopping mall. It is my now pleasure.

Make your own plan for traveling and have fun your precious traveling!! Good luck!!
http://www.jtb.co.jp/kaigai/

[379 words]

7 件のコメント:

JAM さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
JAM さんのコメント...

I agree with you, Nojomi! It is a conveient site. At the first moment, I have understand why you chose it. You are a travel lovers, right? I hope you will have a trip to Hawaii. By the way, have you ever booked any hotels or tours with this site? I have never use sites like this by myself, so please share me the information, when you use them!

BIGBOSS さんのコメント...

Long tome no see! Nojomi! It looks so useful, when you travel somewhere.
I guess you love traveling. So where do you want to travel most now??

Ina さんのコメント...

Hi, Nojomi

I tried use this site! It was sooo useful <3
Do you like to see travel website? I always look them on computer :)
Where do you want to go next?

Aaaai さんのコメント...

Hey! Nojomi!
how's it going???

u like travel, i know!
i also love travel!!!
So if i travel, i will try this site!
Where do you recommend if i travel?

Chi-ka- さんのコメント...

Hi! How are U?

I like travel, too.
I am excited at these.

Do you have your recommending plans?
Would you write these?

BYE:9

nojomi さんのコメント...

Hey!Most of you are long time no see! How's going lately??

Thank you for commenting my essay.
I love traveling, you know. Jam, I haven't booked tours using this site, but I want to may be next time! My mother always booked by advertisement. It's one of way to book tours.

Bigboss and Ina, I'm planing to go to Hawaii with my younger sister next time. It's our first abroad travel on our own. So I have to learn how to get air plane and so on. I think I'll be very nervous!

Aaaai, I reommend you to go Australia or Hawaii! There are lots of Japanese and cute shop in there, so I think there are good place to spend your vacation!
Try it!