2008年9月15日月曜日

BR2-07: Red Planet


Do you like space or rocket ship? This story is about space. I want to ride rocket ship because it looks fun! Everything float inside the rocket. I want to float! And I want to see the earth from space. I think the earth is very very beautiful we had expected.

The main character, three boys and a dog went to space because of their magic key. The key took them into the computer game kinds of space. They put on spacesuits and the dog too. It's funny that a dog is waring spacesuits. And they went to red planet and the planet was all red and there were nothing. Only funny little people or animal were there. They helped three boys and a dog to go back home. I thought they were very different from human beings who live the earth but they are so kind like human beings.

The story was so interesting!
[156 words]

0 件のコメント: