2008年12月2日火曜日

BR2-17: The PIANO


Hi. Do you like music? I love music. I love listening to music and also love playing the music. I like many kind of musics such as pop music, R&B, hawaiian music, ratin music and so on. Also I like classical music, especially piano's. So I chose this book. I've taken lessons on the piano for about 15 years, but I couldn't play very well. However, this main character, Tony became greate pianist at last although he didn't learn piano lessons before.

He was a farm boy because his family was very poor and he had to work in farm and give some money to his parents. He was so nice boy, I thought. One day, a farmer told Tony to take all out of an old cottage and thraw it away. And it contained a old piano. Tony likes music and piano, so he wanted it. He'd never played before, but he could play some beautiful music very well. The music came to him and moved his finger. It's so strange but I think he might be a genius! I envy him.

Then he placticed playing piano everyday. At last, he became a greate pianist!
I thought that no matter how he is a genius and has a talent for music, he needs so much practicing. It is difficult to master something but it is good becoming enthusiastic about something.
[238 words]

0 件のコメント: