2008年12月13日土曜日

Essay2-05: Learning with computers ~Useful but Pay attention!~



Hello, today I talk about learning with computers. Computers are very useful for our life. They have a lot of useful functions we can't expect and give us so much information, so they are essential things for human beings. We use them for work and also for fun in everyday life. We can get much information we don't know, file information or documents, watch movies and many TV program, play games, communicate with others, and buy and sell something on Internet. There are so many useful functions but also there are some problems, so I talk about these things, and my experience and favorite function.


First of all, I talk about my favorite function. My favorite function in computer is "YouTube" because we can watch many kinds of TV programs or movies or personal videos or animations. There are lots of things we can't understand that is only picture or composition. We can get easily when we watch animated video. And also we can watch other country’s TV programs. Sometimes I watch abroad TV programs in English. It’s so interesting because I can know many things and change my world view.


Next, I experienced that my data vanished!! It made me really irritated. And also my printer didn’t work, so I couldn’t use it although I had to hand out the next day. Computer sometimes don’t work normally, so we need to start working a little earlier, I think. If you use too much time, your eyes and brain will become exhausted, so we also need to take a break some time. These are precautions for proper use.


Finally, I talk about some problems on computer. For example, there are personal information, wrong information, an online bad site like a dating site, and post some malicious slander messages on a bulletin board and so on. We have to nip in the bud these things as soon as possible. To do so, we should have objective eyes; think what is true and what is false. We must not abuse information.


As a conclusion, learning computer makes us convenient when we use proper way. We can communicate with other people and abroad, and get much information. We can enjoy using computers. However, there are many problems we have to pay attention. It needs a common sense act one by one because we can use freely. If we take note, the society will be better and more convenient.

[413 words]

0 件のコメント: