2008年12月12日金曜日

BR2-18: GUCCI ~BUSINESS IN FASHION~

I chose "GUCCI" book this time because I didn't know the history of GUCCI. Do you?

Do you like brand things such as GUCCI? Actually, I am not interested in brand, but I want brand thing someday when I become more adult and the woman who is suit the brand thing. I think having a brand thing is the women's status. Guys give women some brand bags or watch or something, like that and women walk smartly in the street. That is my image of GUCCI.lol

GUCCI is now famous fashionable company in the world. Guccio Gucci run established the company, and it started in 1921 in Italy. His name is like GUCCI. I didn't know that.
GUCCI was in World War 2, so it was hard to sell expensive brand things to people. However, the company's people protected the product and keep loving their GUCCI products. It's awesome.

There are some points to be paid attention. I think it's not so good that young people have brand products because it seems cheep. And many people have brand bag, so it become worth nothing. Having brand things is nice but think these things I told you, and enjoy your fashion life!!

[208 words]

0 件のコメント: