2008年7月6日日曜日

Currrrrrry and rice:9


Yesterday, I went to You me town and have dinner there with my boyfriend. I couldn't make up my mind but I decided to eat my most favorite food... curry and rice!!! The curry restaurant is new and I've tried one time, so I decided to try once. It was soooo bigger than I've expected, so I was surprised at the curry size. I usually eat curry and rice which is twice as small as this curry, so I was worry about whether Ican eat all or not. However the curry was so delicious and a little bit hot, so I can eat all:9 (but...I gave him a little rice about 1/10 haha:)) I felt really happy but I ate too much!!Ooooh!:b
[130 words]

1 件のコメント:

JAM さんのコメント...

Hi, Nojomi! Thank you for your warm comment♪

Yes, I can visit and stay abroad this summer finally! You are to go homestay too, aren't you? I hope that we will polish our English sense☆

Haai, I'll keep writing diaries every day!

See you tomorrow! See ya!