2008年7月10日木曜日

PIANO


I like playing the piano because it makes me so refresh and calm down. Also I love the melody of the piano. I enjoy to play the piano, so the piano is one of the part of my living. I've taken a piano lesson since I was three years old. I was a little girl then...haha:) But recently, I don't practice to play the piano, so my finger becomes sooo dull!! Wow~!! I can't believe that!! I don't want to believe that!!! I can't play well than I used to be.

I began to practice the piano from then. I decided to play the piano in New Zealand because my host sister, Olivia can play the violin!! I was surprised to hear that. I hope we collaborate the music. That is why I began to practice the piano. I have to practice hard and I'd like to make it possible for my hope will come true!
[163 words]

0 件のコメント: