2008年7月1日火曜日

My Thinking of Blogging

I write my favorite music or movies or hobies on my blog. I think doing blog is one of the necessary method to build up our strength of writing. Most Japanese don't write English everyday, so we are afraid to write English. However, it is own blog, so we can write freely without fear. We can also connect other people's blog and comment something, so we can communicate with many people who are our friends or strangers. We can get many knowledge and information from them. Writing English on own blog is good thing so we should continue to do it!

[103 words]

1 件のコメント:

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Nozomi,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about blogging and the necessity of writing to build up writing skills.

What impressed me most of all were your points about writing without fear, connecting, and communicating with various people.

Please do continue blogging through the summer and into the years beyond!