2008年5月13日火曜日

About Food and Drink

Do you like to eat? I like to eat and drink! My favorite food is curry and rice! My mother's homemade curry is very delicious, so I love it since I was a child. I don't cook, so I think I should cook meal by myself or help my mother. For example, I want to cook Japanese food because it is very healthy and delicious for me. I always eat homemade lunch at lunch time with my friend. It's very fun to have lunch with chatting. I always drink Japanese green tea at supper. It makes me very relax, so I like to drink it. I think healthy foods are Okra, soya milk, some vegetables, fermented soybeans,vinegar and etc... So I'll try to eat these things. I can't have regular diet because of part-time job, so I'll have an attitude to have regular diet.

[152 words]

1 件のコメント:

Aaaai さんのコメント...

Weeey!!!Heeeeey!!!NONPI---❤
It is first comment for me to you!
Your blog is so exciting! Especially, boy's picture!「勉強は気合いだーーー」
This is my favorite picture! The bay is very very cute!!!