2008年5月10日土曜日

Homestay in New Zealand

Hiii. Today, I went to a course of certified travel consultant and took a course for about 5 hours, so I'm little tired. Also my hip is tired because I sat there for about 5 hours.

By the way,I'm going to go to New Zealand in this August. It's training in abroad program. We are going to stay there for about one month. It's just one month, but I'll try to do my best!

I'll talk about why I decided to got to New Zealand. I'm interested in the environmental protection, so I want to learn how New Zealand people conserve nature. And I want to know the differences of the way to protect nature between Japan and New Zealand.

And it's very good chance to communicate with different country's people and I want to improve my English conversation. I want to know about New Zealand and I want them to know about Japan.

I swear these things.
First, I take the radio English conversation course now, so I'll continue it and practice English conversation with friend or student studying abroad.
Second, I'll practice cooking!! because I can't cook well. For example, soba, tempura and something like that.
Third, I'll ask people how to protect nature and what people going to protect beautiful nature.
Then, I'll talk Japanese culture, teach Japanese and cook Japanese food for my host family.
And I'll help housework and cook New Zealand food which I don't know.

I'm looking forward to staying in New Zealand!!!!!!

[268 words]

2 件のコメント:

JAM さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
JAM さんのコメント...

Hi, NOJOMI! Your blog is cute, isn't it? I know you are going to go to New Zealand, and I hope your stay will be a great experience for you.
Thank you for your comment on my blog and keeping the secret!