2008年5月30日金曜日

Driving Test

Today, I took a driving graduation test in from morning to afternoon. I was very nervous and go with an uneasy conscience. I was a first driver, so there were no time to thinking about and nervous. First, I drove very smoothly, so I felt a little bit relax...but in the return course, I took a mistake!! Suddenly, a signal changed to yellow, so I brake in haste! When I happen it, I thought that I had to go straight! I had a mistake, I might be a disqualified person...Oh my gosh...

Buuut! I passed a test!!!! I felt very happy and was glad of this. I graduated the driving school at last!! I'll try to pass the final examination and try to the safe driving.

[129 words]

1 件のコメント:

JAM さんのコメント...

Hi, nojomi☆
You have passed the driving test!Congratulations!
I want to see your driving♪