2008年5月9日金曜日

"What a Wonderful World"

Hi, everyone. How are you today? I'm fine... but I felt a little bit hot today. Now, I'll introduce my favorite music!

I love this music because I listen the music, I feel happy.
I think the words are very positive and make me happy feeling. Recently, I was very tired because of working of part-time job and some home works and study. It's important to have a positive thinking. When I am tired, I have a only negative thinking and I can't feel happy, so I'll change my mind. If I have a negative thinking, I'll try to think of a positive thing and not say negative words. It's very difficult for me because I'm tired now, but I have to change my mind to have a happy mind everyday. First, I'll try to smile if I'm tired of anything. Just happy smile is always makes people happy, so it's very important for us.

Anyway, please have fun and relax in this music video.

[177 word]

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Heeey! what's uuup?:9 your picture on the top of your blog is soooo funy and cute! *haha* And I love this song tooo!