2008年5月16日金曜日

"Essay"3: My University life ~ It's hard but important!~


I will talk about my university life. My university life is very hard for me because I have a lot of things to do such as doing blogs, some homework, movie reviews, book reviews and so on. In addition to these, I take a course of a certified travel consultant and it also gives me many homework. I do a part-time job in Hikarinomori's Japanese soba restaurant in about four or five days a week. After the part-time job, I back home and do a blog. Actually, I have to do homework and study of the course but I'm always sleepy at the time. That is why I have little time to do these things.


I think now, sophomore is more harder than when I was a freshman. It is more harder than before, especially, required subject such as writing and reading and so on. I think now, I didn't study hard when I was a freshman. Then I thought that if I do these hard works everyday, I will be able to build up my strength. And in addition to this, I think I will be able to manage well to find time to doing these things. This is very important ability for the future when I go out in to the society. I will tell you about what I challenged before and what I do now in university.

In December, I participated the English Speech Contest in this university. I participated a English Recital Contest in Kikuchi County when I was a junior school student with my friend and we took second place. I was very glad to this and I think it was a grate experience for me to gain confidence. I remembered the experience, so I decided to participate the contest. I was very nervous to speech in the presence of a large company but my experience help me, so I could speech in a loud voice. Then I could win the victory! The experience gives me more confidence.

In this summer, I am going to go New Zealand and study English and communication. I agonized over whether or not to go study training for abroad before. Then I thought it's very good experience for me to study other country, so I decided to go there. I plan that I will study the things I can't study in Japan, such as culture, life style, environmental protection and communication style. I went to Australia because of my home stay when I was a junior school student but it is only two weeks, so I want to study them more. I hope this experience will give me English strength.

There are a lot of things to do now and I feel hard and sometimes I don't want to do anything,but I think these experience helps me in the future or someday I confuse something. That is why I think I will try to be filial to my experience and chance. I will study more harder than before and I will challenge in everything I can do because the way my feels will become my vitality. I want my university life more fruitful, so I will do my best!!

[539 words]

7 件のコメント:

Aaaai さんのコメント...

Hey!Nozomi!How's going???
Your university life is very full!
You are challenger, don't you? *haha*
It's so good!

chusong さんのコメント...

How's it going?? I've been to New Zealand before, it was just 1 week though.
You know, it is such a nice country, so you can gain more confidence!!
What else are you gonna do in New Zealand?

dumpling さんのコメント...

Hey, good morning!
Oh sweet, I've been to there when I was a high school student, I was also just 1 week though..haha:)
Anyway there is soooo nice place, I think. Well, how long do you stay in there?

yuhei さんのコメント...

I inerested in about speech contest. I have never taken part in speech contest. So I think you are great.

How was Australia?? Please tell me more.

miyo さんのコメント...

Hi Nozomi!
You gonna stay in NZ, that's so nice;)
Then, why did you chose NZ as a summer program?
Tell me more♪

Ayaka さんのコメント...

Hello!!I'm Ayaka.
Your Blog is so great:) I like your blog.
I will go English programs too. But, I will go America. We will enjoy it each other:>

nojomi さんのコメント...

Hiii! My lovely friends!!

Thank you for comment my blog.
I'm going to go response your question.

I choosed New Zealand because I'm interested in the environmental protection. New Zealand have very beautiful nature, so I want to know how people try to protect nature.

Oh!! There are many people who have been to there! I'm going to go there about 1 month and I want to see many sheep and shear a sheep!!I think it's very fun for me!haha:)

Yuhei, Australia is very cool place and have extensive grassy. But I felt various ultraviolet rays, it's hard to walk the outside. Australian people are very kind to Japanese and they are very funny and like dancing! I had sooo nice time there! I recommend you to go to Australia.