2008年5月4日日曜日

With My Family

I went to a hot spring in Kikuyo. I live in Kikuyo Town and Kikuyo has very nice hot spring. The name is "San San no yu" and it is very near my house. Because I was tired, so my dad said "Let's go to the hot spring and shake off your tiredness!" My sister practiced tennis, so I went to there with my parents. I didn't go there for long time, so I was in high spirits. There were many people there and I was relax at the time.
After the hot spring, we went to a video rental shop and rented two DVDs. I have many movies I want to watch but I gave up that I rented all. Then we went shopping, bought sushi and some wonderful food. When we backed home, my sister was there yet so we watched the movie we rented while having a dinner. I felt very happy because we spent a wonderful time after a long time.

[167 words]

0 件のコメント: