2008年5月13日火曜日

BR1-05: Nate the great and The MUSHY VALLENTINE


I read this book and this is a detective story. There are many series of this book.
The main characters are Nate the Grate and his dog which name is Sludge. Nate is a boy and he is a detective. His favorite phrase is "I, Nate the Great,...". It's very cool and I thought it is like a real detective. He wear court and hut like a detective and he always solve the cases. Also, his dog helps with his cases.

It was Valentine's Day and a happening happened. There were a big red paper which shape was heart taped to the outside of Sludge's house!! In addition to it, something was printed on the heart. It said,"I LOVE YOU SLUDGE MORE THAN FUDGE". Then Nate thought that someone had given Sludge a valentine! but who have given this?? He investigated his friends and asked some question, he thought and thought and thought, finally, a sender of it was a Annie's brother Harry.
I thought it is very cool and wonderful to solve the problems. He solve the problem by himself .
I played detective with my sister when I was a child and it's very fun to play. Nate got into his character of a detective, so I felt very interesting. I thought I will try to solve my problem by myself like Nate.
[230 words]

0 件のコメント: