2008年5月14日水曜日

Partyyyy

Today's night, my family held my birthday party at home. There are many delicious foods such as pizza, sashimi aaaand chocolate cake!! It's so sweet and delicious for us. Then I drank beer in the first time! It tast bitter and I suprised at the taste. I think it need more time to be able to drink naturally. My father presented me four liquor. These tastes are tomeito and some fruites. I don't drink them yet, but I'll challenge someday.

My mother presented me a CD. The music is hawaiian music, the name is " HULA STYLE MUSIC" and that presented by the movie "HULA GIRL". Do you know the movie? I like the movie and it's one of my favorite movie. It's so happy music, so I relax when I listened it. Thank you, my mom and dad.

My sister is very busy now because of club activity, so she will give me a present later. I really looking forward to that!!

[168 words]



0 件のコメント: