2008年6月1日日曜日

Essay 1-04(amusement): Love Fantasy

Today, I will talk about one of the special amusement park, Disney Land and my memory of going there. Amusement park is a very interesting and exiting place, isn't it? I love amusement park, especially Disney Land since I was a baby. I went there about eight or nine times with my relative or my lovely cousin or my family. When I went there, I felt that I want to go Disney Land again!!! So I love to go Disney Land.

Disney Land is fantasy, dreamy and exiting place and give all people dreams and emotions. I think that people who went there, might think that they want there again with their precious person. Disney has many animations and interesting, funny, lovely characters, so to meet them makes us glad and happy. There are many characters like mickey mouse, Minny mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto and other characters like Cinderella, beast, Aladdin and so on. It makes us as if we are in the animated cartoon.
I read a biography of Walt Disney when I was a junior school student, so I will talk about him a little. His hometown is Missouri state and he was interested in drawing a picture and art when he was a child. He draw a picture of nature and animals while he study in the school. When he was a junior high school student, he became to interested in taking picture and written to a newspaper. He also went to a technical school of art in night to build up his techniques of art. He loves performance and mimic of Charlie Chaplin. He had never give up his dream, so his dreams come true.
When the opening ceremony of Disney Land, he made such speech, "I hope Disney land will be the place which give people a happiness and adults and children can experience adventure and wonder of life and can create some cheerful memories." I think he is a grate dreamer and hard worker, so he could give dreams to world people. Also he has a mind of a child, so Disney Land has many points of child view. I think it's important to have a mind of child because most adult forget their child mind and can't think flexibly. Such being the case, Disney Land becomes the place which everyone enjoy the place.
My family also love Disney Land, especially my dad! When we met Mickey mouse in his house, dad greeted Mickey mouse with a grate bear hug and said," Hi! Mickey! I'm glad to meet you!!" We enjoyed attractions and show. In the show, we danced with many people and characters. It's so nice time and I really enjoyed the time with my family. In the park, everyone is my friend. I want to go there again with my family or friends or my dear person. And I hope I will not forget my mind of child, and have many dreams like Walt Disney. I love Disney Land!!!
[502 words]




6 件のコメント:

yuhei さんのコメント...

Hi!! I have never been to Disney Land. So I see your review, I thought I want to go Disney Land.

JAM さんのコメント...

Hi, Nojomi! I nominated you for "Easiest to Read"! Great job job!

Aaaai さんのコメント...

Hey Nozomi!
I nominated you for "Best Title".
It is easily and attractive!
Sooooo nice!

chusong さんのコメント...

hey hey heeey! I nominated your post for "Easiest t o Read"! I wanna go there once ne:P

chie さんのコメント...

Hi, Nozomi :-) I chose your essay for easiest to read!! I enjoy reading your essay. I like Disney Land too.

mii さんのコメント...

Hi, Nozomi I chose your blog as Best title! I lovw Disney, too!