2008年6月8日日曜日

BR1-07:Gran


I read this book because before my book review was story about "Baby", so I'd like to compare "Baby" and "Gran".
Gran came to grandchild's house with lot of bags and Gran kissed everyone. The children like Gran, so they pulled Gran's arms and said, " Come and see my toy and room!! Let's play!" Gran played with the children actively, but she only failed like she broke a window because of a kick at soccer ball. Then, Gran took the children out in her old car, The car like Gran, I thought.
They went to the fun park and played a Jumping Castle. The Jumping Castle can play only children, but Gran went on the castle and jumped and bounced. The children and Gran enjoyed to play, but...Gran made a hole in the Jumping Castle and the castle began to go down! Oh noooo!!!
Gran was scolded by officer, so they went back home. Gran was sad. After that, she found a magic key in Chip's room and she showed it children. Then, the magic worked and the magic took them to a new adventure!

I was thrilled the happen with expectation and I thought " What will happen next?".
By the way, I thought Gran like a child because she doesn't forget a child's mind or may be she return to the innocence of childhood. Anyway, she can play like a child and can enjoy playing with children. I think it is very important thing and this is the secret to staying young! I'd like to be like Gran in this story, so I'll try even if I'll be a gran.
[282 words]

0 件のコメント: