2008年6月9日月曜日

BR1-08:Pirate Adventure

Do you like pirates? I think pirates are savage people and very frightening people. When I was a child, I saw pirates in the animation of Disney's "Peter Pan". The pirates are a little bit frightening people, but they enjoyed their life. They always sing songs of pirates and play a thrill game.
A girl, Biff didn't like pirates because she read a book about pirates. Biff and her friends played in Biff's room and looked at a magic house. Biff brought a magic key and then the magic key was working. The children got smaller and smaller because of the magic working. They open the magic house's door and went inside the house. There were beautiful sea and sand and jungle!! They play there, but three pirates came up and found the children. Oh my God!!! I thought.
They rode on the boat and went to the huge pirate ship. There were many pirates and they held a welcome party for the children. They enjoyed the party until the time to say good-bye. Pirates was sad because the children came back home. It's a pirate adventure, so Biff liked the pirate.


I changed my thinking of image of pirate after I read the book. They are friendly and love a party. If I were Biff or other children, I would go magic house everyday and enjoy the party with pirates. It's very funny adventure, but we have to be cautions of pirates because they are not friend and sometimes very frightening people.
[260 words]

0 件のコメント: