2008年6月27日金曜日

BR1-10: Rain, Rain, Rain!


In Japan, now is the rainy season and it is only rainy day or cloudy. Do you like the rainy day? I don't like it because it makes my feel down and shoes are damp when I walk outside.
The main character, a girl Faye was late for school, so she went ready for school and went out in a hurry without eating breakfast. Her mother stopped her leaving but Faye didn't notice. The outside was heavy rain but she got on her bike and went to school in a hurry. But her bike hit a dog and she fell off her bike, so she couldn't get the bus. She run and run to the school, and then she saw a plate on the school gate and it said," No school today. School holiday."
What's a disastrous story!! I've also misunderstood same her before. It was Sunday, but I thought " Today is Monday". I thought I was late for school and went ready for school in a hurry like her but my family was having a bread while watching on TV. Then I thought " Oh, today is Sunday?So...I don't have to go to the school! All right!". Have you experienced like these?
Any way, I hope summer comes to Kumamoto soon!


[219 words]

0 件のコメント: