2008年6月10日火曜日

Mooovie"Before sunrise"

I love watching movies. I like love story, comedy, fantasy and action movie, except horror. It is difficult for me to elect special one, but I like "Before sunrise". It is a love story and a little bit old movie, but once I watched it, I was hooked on the movie because the townscape of Wien was so beautiful and cool. A man and a woman met a train and they are from different country. They are the first meeting, but they fall in love and got out the train and had a date in unknown place before sunrise. It's a romantic movie! I steeped in the atmosphere of romantic scenery and their distance. Their conversation was one of the interesting point. The conversation is intellectual issue and they talk naturally with relaxed. I love this movie.

[138 words]

0 件のコメント: