2008年6月23日月曜日

BR1-09: The Barbecue


Do you like the barbecue?I really like barbecue because it is exciting and the meals are delicious!!
There are many people and eat with chatting. Most Japanese eat supper in the house, so we feel it is a special thing to eat outside.
The main character, Donut and his sister Cleo's mother becomes forty, so they has her fortieth birthday party which is a big barbecue and they invited all. Everyone on Story Street enjoyed to have and was dancing with Cleo's mum. It looks so fun! I'd like to join the barbecue. But it need to pay attention when you cook outside because there are tree and fence, so there is a possibility that cause a fire. If it happen, you should call out the fire brigade soon. In this story, they called out the fire brigade with different happening. Cleo's father who cook the barbecue, sing a song and he began to climb the big tree and then he couldn't get down! Oh~, how silly the dad is. A firefighter helped him. Even so, I felt I'd like to do a barbecue with my family and my friend in the near future. I think summer is the best!

[207 words]

0 件のコメント: