2008年6月8日日曜日

My textbook " Tom and Jerry"

I love this animation "Tom and Jerry" since I was a child. There are no language, so everyone can understand the story. It doesn't matter whether we are Japanese or American or other. Why we can understood the story is that there are used many gestures, expressions. It is one of the reason. We can understand that Tom is now angry or happy or plan something evil because he always change his expressions and use gesture. The second reason is back music. These music is match with the story. When Jerry feel happy and enjoy something, the music will be rhythmical and when Jerry feel danger, the music will turn to be serious. These music tell us the character's feelings or the situations.

I learned many things by the animation " Tom and Jerry". It is one of my textbook of communication skills.

So, check it out♪♪♪


[148 words]

0 件のコメント: