2008年11月8日土曜日

BR2-14: Frog and Toad Are Friends


Today I read "Frog and Toad are Friends". I have read this book in Japanese before. Maybe it was the time when I was a elementary school student and I was impressed by this story then. I love this story because the two frogs' characters are different and both interesting.

The main character, Frog and Toad are best friends and they always together. Also they always bear in mind their partner's position and feelings. For example, when Frog was not feeling well and rested in the bed, Toad thought story as hard as he could. And when Toad felt depressed about no mail, Frog wrote a letter to Toad. I think they are best friends in the world and I envy them. I have few best friends and I am happy to met them. I can't be with them everyday, but I love them.

This is short story but heartwarming. Also I thought about my friends.

[158 words]

0 件のコメント: