2008年11月18日火曜日

p.s. i love you

Hi, I watched a movie "p.s. I love you" on Sunday evening in a movie theater with my boyfriend.
It was so nice movie. I saw the story of the heroines in the movie superimposed on her own life. I have a sweetheart, so i fully understood the heroin's feelings. If I lose my sweetheart, may be I lost all will to live. So many letters from her dead husband are all her treasure and encouraging things, I think.

It's so interesting movie, so please watch it with the person you love.

[95 words]

1 件のコメント:

farawayfish さんのコメント...

I loved this movie, I thought the idea behind it is so sweet. If you ever wanted to do it for real, there's this site called www.farawayfish.com, where you can store a profile all about your life, and set emails to be sent out to your loved ones after you've died. So romantic!