2008年11月12日水曜日

Community life: Free-writing2-03

I have no community now, so I will introduce my past community. I was belong to soft tennis club activity in my junior high school days. My soft tennis club members were 8 people they were all funny and important exsists for me. Ofcorce we had to practice tennis hard every day. It was really hard for me. There were many coarchs in my club not only junior high school teacher but also other old coarches who play tennis very well. They were strict, but these advices were very important for us. We really needed them.

In summer vacation, we had to go training camp for three days and it was so hard training for us. We runned from the 温泉ドーム to 七城 tennis cort every day and then started training. It was really hot and I got sunstroke. One boy who belong to boy's soft tennis club was taken to a hospital by anbulance. However, we could build up our tennis teqnics then, so it was good experience for us.

[170 words]

0 件のコメント: