2008年11月15日土曜日

Essay2-03: Community Life essay ~Emotional Growth~

Hello, everyone. Today, I will tell you about my community life. However, I don't belong to community now, so I will introduce my past community life and that is soft tennis club activity. I have been belonged to a soft tennis club in my junior high school days. My soft tennis club members of our grade were 8 people including me and they were all funny fellows and so precious existences for me. Then I could learn many important things from them and hard trainings. And they are the things that "Don't give up", "Don't lose myself" and "We can do it more than yesterday". Of course I learned more things which I can't explain with my words. However, these experiences trained my mind and I became more stronger, I think.


We had to practice the soft tennis hard every day. It was really hard for me. We had to run in a long distance and say some cheering words in a loud voice while we were training. I felt so tired after the training and had dinner so much. We had to practice under the hot rays of summer and also in the falling snow. I thought I wanted to stop practicing many times in those hard days, but I didn't because I had some valuable fellows of this club. We emulated one another when we felt the training was so hard. They didn't say cheering words but just they practiced hard. It was only action, but it awakened my combative spirit.

There were many coaches in my club not only junior high school teacher but also other old coaches who can play tennis very well. They were strict, but these advices were very important for us. We really needed them. In summer vacation, we had to go training camp for three days and it was so hard training for us. We run from the Hot springs dome (温泉ドーム) to Shichijo(七城) tennis court every day and then started training. It was really hot and I got sunstroke. A boy who belong to boy's soft tennis club was taken to a hospital by ambulance. However, we could build up our tennis techniques then, so it was good experience for us. In the last day, we barbecued and we did fireworks. I felt it was so beautiful then.

I was a sub captain of this club, so I have to support the captain and other members of this club. It needed sense of responsibility. I had to say cheering words more laudly than other members and bring the team together. Sometimes we had a quarrel with juniors of this club and then I had to scolded severely to them although I didn't want to say such strict words. Even so, I had to say that because they were all for our club.

As a conclusion, I feel it was really good experiences for me. Actually, I didn't like to plactice it, but after the all club activity, I could get important things and precious fellows, so it was good that I tried to do it hard. We are best friends and even now we gather and hold a drinking party sometimes and talk some memories of our club. The memories are about 6 years ago, but I can remember them vividly because they are my hard but also the memories of the days when I was more younger and full of energy.

This is ”Kikuyo junior high school soft tennis club” Linkhttp://www.kikuyo.ed.jp/kikuyou-jhs/

[589 words]

0 件のコメント: