2008年11月1日土曜日

MR2-01: Mr. Doubtfire ~Family love is forever~

I watched "Mrs. Doubtfire", and it was so interesting and heartwarming movie. I watched it about more than 10 times when I was a child, so it is one of my favorite movies. I love this movie because I feel familial ties and parental love. Daniel taught all people that there are many kinds of family style, the way of dealing of children, and how important "love" is. I think family is absolutely essential to human beings because human can't live along. Family helps you sometimes and supports you behind your back. Also family gives us peace of mind. I love my family and I think you too. We can learn a lot of things from family and the movie is also taught us many things with humor. So, I'm gonna tell you the three interesting points below.


To begin with, the story tells us the parent's love for their children. The main character, Daniel who has three children went to meet his children so far dress up as a woman. I think ordinary people can't do that. Daniel really wanted to meet his children everyday and watch over them at their side. It's interesting that child need parent and also parent need child. However, Daniel didn't treat his children as he done. He changed his before style and disciplined strictly. I couldn't understand why he did such a thing at the first time, but I thought that his purpose was to gain favor with Miranda and hired by her for a long time and make times to spend his children. The way of discipline is strict, but that contained his parental love for his children.


Next, the way of dealing with children is interesting. Daniel has highly humor and he allow his native sense of humor a loose rein. He always makes children smile. He doesn't treat child as little child but a human. He treats children on a footing of equality and he said "You don't have to play down to children. You just play to them" on this screen. And that is why Daniel is loved by children and other people, I think. If I have children, I'll try to treat them as he said. There are happy people and children always full of laughter around Daniel. He has a feeling like a child, he act just as he think and these are his personal magnetism.



Finally, Daniel taught us that there are many kinds of family style. I have father, mother and younger sister, but there are people don't have father or mother or even family, and there are also many children don't have parent because of highly divorce rate and single mother. It's sad thing for children that their family break up because of only their parent's selfish reason. However, Mrs. Doubtfire taught us "If there's love, we're the ties that bind. And we'll have a family in our heart forever". This is most important words in this story and it's so heartwarming.


In the conclusion, family is special existence, so if family break up, there are the ties that bind. We sometimes quarrel with our family over a matter because family is most closest existence but we have to know that is also most important existence for us. I'll try to remember Mrs. Doubtfire's heartwarming words and take good care of my parents and my sister. If I have my future family, I'll also take care them with love.


This is "goo movie" linkhttp://movie.goo.ne.jp/movies/PMVWKPD10771/
[608 words]

6 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hey wassup non-chaan!! x)
I read your essay. and I thought that it was really interesting and easy to read because you divide a paragraph properly.

so i have a question a little bit.
:)
you wrote family and familial love right??
I'd like to know more about your family.
forexample, your experience that you've been supported by your family etc...x)

aaand oh! i gatta give u a suggestion--( mmmnnnn...)
I think that if you write the plot of this movie, your essay will be easier to read!!

JAM さんのコメント...

Hi, Nojomi! You show links and pictures and a media! What an informative review!(-: I think your idea of including Mrs.Doubtfire's words is excellent!

I agree that this movie has great lessons for us, but it has also funny scenes. Which scene makes you laugh the most?

I think this review may be more memorable if you refer to all three points in the conclusion paragraph.

Really nice review!

BIGBOSS さんのコメント...

Hello! What's up?? Nojomi!
First I gatta say one thing. What the heck is that 'Owarai video' at up this blog?? That was so funny. I really like them!

So now I go back to writing class work.It was easy to read.
I think your blog is the most appealing!

And there is a question!
You saw this film so many times,huh? So which scene make you lough every time?? Which scene is your favorite??

You made inportant point of every paragraph became big letters. That was really good thing. That help reading.
If you add some more few photos, I think it's going to be better!

So anyway your blog is pretty sweet!!

Ina さんのコメント...

Hi, Nojomi
How are you?

I think your essay is sooooo nice and colorful. I like your blog.

I'd like know about your family more.

Your opinion is same for me. I think also special existence. so I want to spend time with family. You want to also, right?

Your blog is so nice, so I can't suggest ..... Oh!!!!! I think it will be more more goooood if you put pictures on your essey more

nojomi さんのコメント...

Heey my looooovely guys!!

How's going!!??

Thank you for your lovely comments!! They are all beneficial of my essay, thanks.

risaaa and Ina, you guys know about my family, right?? Ok, I tell you.

I have three family, father, mother and younger sister. My sister is a Kita high scool and same my high school, y'know. My family love watching comedy TV programs and movies. It's a happy time for me to laugh a lot with my family.

jam and bigboss! My favorite funny scene of this movie is that Daniel was disguised sooooo quickly! He disguised as a old woman from haste!!HAHA That is my interesting laugh point.

Thank you guys~~~:)

Quadrophenia さんのコメント...

Wow! You watched Mrs. Doubtfire more than 10 times!? I think your review is the best of A class.