2008年11月14日金曜日

BR2-15: The Motorway


How are you today?
Today is Friday, so I'm happy because it's last day of the hard week.

By the way, I read the book " The Motorway" today and it's Gran's story, my favorite.
This story is related with nature and taught me the importance of nature.


The main character, Gran live in a cottage in a little village and her grandchildren, Chip and Biff really like to play in her garden because it's grand and has a beautiful green nature. I thought that I became want to run in a such grand beautiful grass field. They played a Chinese big dragon kite. But... when the wind blew it away and landed in a tree, a woman who wearing a work dress and has a long pole got the kite down with it and told to Gran a plan of building a motorway in their village.

Gran, Chip and Biff were very upset and also the village people were upset. They decided to stop the plan, so they made some big banners and protected in a meeting but they couldn't stop it.
One day, Gran found a few rare flowers and it was a hope for the village future and nature's future. Thanks to the rare flowers, they could stop the plan!

I thought that nature's power is stronger than human's power. Human and nature have to live together!

[238 words]

0 件のコメント: