2008年11月1日土曜日

BR2-13: Grasshopper on the road


What's up guys?

Cold these days, isn't it?



I read "Grasshopper on the road" today. I love this pictures in this book. Actually I don't like insect, but I like this Grasshopper on the picture because he is cute. There are some his short stories in this book, so it was easy to read and interesting.

I'll tell you a rough plot which is my favorite of this book a little bit. The main character of this story, Grasshopper wanted to go on a journey. He found a lovely road and met group of beetles at first. They were singing and dancing because they were morning lover club! I thought it's so funny because they are a likely thing in the actual insect world. Grasshopper love morning too, but he also love afternoon, so beetles were angry and shouted at Grasshopper. Then he were alone, so kept traveling. He met many insect.

He met three beautiful batterflies at edge of the road. He sat on the big mushroom and then three batterflies asked him to move aside from the mushroom. The three battaflies said they were doing some things every day. The mashroom is that they always sit on, and each and every day they do the same things at the same time. I think it's too boring thing. I wonder they never get tired of doing same things every day. I think human life and also insect life become more interesting because of doing different things and happning different things in every day life. That is one of the value of human and insect life, I think.

This is a insect story, but it was similar to human's life. I enjoyed reading this!

[291 words]

0 件のコメント: