2008年11月21日金曜日

BR2-16: Alice's Adventure in Wonderland


I chose "Alice's Adventure in Wonderland" in this time because this is one of my favorite story. I knew it when I was a child and from Disney's animation "Alice in Wonderland". It's so interesting story because it is not normal story. Alice's wonderland is strange but has a dream because Alice could be bigger and smaller, flowers and cat and rabbit could talk, cards were like human, and so on. There were all her dream, but I thought it was so real.

I always dream and they are all strange story. However I don't think it is strange when I am in my dream. I wonder at I saw these strange dream although I didn't think about these things every day. I think Alice likes daydreaming and she has her own story, and it's also strange and abnormal story. It is great!

I also love the animation, so I gonna watch it again later:)

[162 words]

0 件のコメント: