2008年10月2日木曜日

BR2-08: Rescue!


I read exciting story today. That is "Rescue!". The main character, a boy, Wilf and a girl, Biff met a princess Aisha and they went to rescue her younger sister who had been kidnapped. It was very dangerous mission because there were many scary men and they tried to catch Wilf and Biff and sisters.

The most important point of this story is that thinking some idea to avoid dangerous. When we were faced with something danger or when we have to escape from some bad guy, we usually think about some way to avoid these. Besides, we have to come up the idea very quickly because we have no time to wait. We have to avoid the dangerous so quickly. I think it is very difficult to think good idea quickly. But I also think that we can think idea quickly when I faced these dangerous situation. I don't know why but I believe that acting on the decision of an instant will go well. Our quick reaction save our life! I thought that human beings have great power. It's wonderful!

[184 words]

0 件のコメント: