2008年10月7日火曜日

Go to Kumamoto city with Fai


Last Sunday, I got up early and went to Kumamoto city with my sister and boyfriend and Fai. This is a last day to spend with Fai. My boyfriend drive his car and my sister was talking a lot to Fai. First, we went to Kumamoto castle. There were so many people and very crowded. We went to top of the castle and saw a beautiful view. I went to 本丸御殿 in a first time. It was so clean and good wooden smell. The gold wall was so beautiful!!

After that, we went to センタープラザ and ate ラーメン in こむらさき. It was yam:9 It was first time to eat ラーメン for her, and she felt it was good! After having a lunch, we went to 上通り and took プリクラ in game centre. It was nice picture! We rode a car and went to 水前寺公園. But it was heavy rain, and we have to pay fee 400 yen each. It's high cost, isn't it? However there were nice place because there were many green and large pond. Also there were many carps and goose. It was so funny, so we laughed at them.




Then we went to Baskin Robins 31 ice cream and ate nice ice creams. We were there for a long hours and talked many things. My sister is so funny person and she taught right(!?) Japanese to Fai. It was so funny and interesting! She said "これって、いいじゃん”(This is very nice, huh?) in many times and practiced the words many times. Then "これはかぼちゃですか?" "いいえ、それはサボテンです。"( "Is this a pumpkin?""No, it's cactus." ) in many times. Fai was confused that and said かぼてん. It was so funny!HAHA:)
We took Fai to her dormitory at 6:30. Then I and my sister and my boyfriend went to a restaurant and had a dinner. We talked a lot, especially my sister. It was first time to talk with that three, so it was fun. We laughed at my sister's talking. We went back home at 10:00.
I had a nice weekend!
[334 words]

0 件のコメント: