2008年10月8日水曜日

My Favorite Place

My favorite place is Nagasaki because my relatives are there. There are my father's home town, so I go there twice a year, in summer and winter. I love this place because the night views are very beautiful and it called "The night of $100". I think that is good name! We can see beauiful sea near my relative's house and there are many ships lighted up. It's so wondeful place. I wanna go with my boyfriend next time.

The place also has amusement park called " Housetenbos" . I've been there many times, so I like there. The fire works in night time is wonderfull and very romantic. Also many chulips are so cute. That's second nice point in Nagasaki.

Nagasaki has so many up hills! I think people can't believe it that most people live in Nagasaki can't ride a bicycle because of hills. Actually, my father couldn't ride it until he came to Kumamoto. Most people in Nagasaki walk the hills. I think that it's good excercise for people. When I go there, I walk the hills with my cusin for excercise.

I love Nagasaki!!!!

[195 words]

0 件のコメント: