2008年10月14日火曜日

Spoooorts lover (@▽@)V

Hi, everyone! How are you today? I'm fine. Becaaaaaause.....

I'm into sports recently because I worried about my weight. When I was in New Zealand, I ate toooooo much because there were many smorgasbord, sweets and lovely hot chocolate. They were all my friends. haha:) But I gained weight so much, so I was feeling something bad about my health recently. This is why I started to exercises, you know. I and my boyfriend decided to go on a diet together on Wednesday, so we try to go park dome near my house and play badminton, walk around the dome and muscle training and so on. It's so fun and we can refresh our feelings.

Also my friend, JAM wanted to exercise, so we decided to go gym in KGU university on Friday. We went gym and pedaled a bicycle and then walked. It was so hard, but really fun!! I want to go more from now on and make my health better! They are my pleasure now.

[171 words]

1 件のコメント:

Emily さんのコメント...

Hey hey Nojyomi! Why do you mind your weight!? You may not worry.

I envy you coz you and your boy-friend do diet together. It's so heartwarming,I think^^

So, you and JAM will go to KGU gym on Friday!? Oh~, I have a part time job in the day. I wish I see you there, coz I regularly exarcise there!! Good luck:)