2008年10月19日日曜日

BR2-11: Survival Adventure


Today, I read this book “Survival Adventure”. Have you ever experienced survival camping? I never, but I’d like to experience it. However, camping is so fun, isn’t it? I love the atmosphere of camping because we can have barbecue with friends or family with chatting and also we can contact with beautiful nature.

The main characters of this story, Wilf and Chip took a tent round to Chip’s house and they slept into the tent. They enjoyed the camping in the garden, but a magic key took them to survival adventure. There were a lot of wild animals like very big bear and Indians. Spending in forest is very dangerous, so we have to cooperate and help each other. It's not only a problem when we are faced in dangerous situation but also we have to help each other when we are cooking or washing or something like that. However, camping is so exciting, so I'd like to do it next year!!


[167 words]

0 件のコメント: