2008年10月7日火曜日

BR2-09: Sam's New Flat


Today I read " Sam's New Flat". I choosed this one because I have moved before and I could understand her feelings. This story is easy to read and the picture is nice. The story was that Sam's parents didn't want to spend a time in their house anymore, so Sam and her mother moved to different place and it was a new flat. Sam's feeling was not so good because she was alone and she has no friend there.

I think that it's difficult to make friends in a new place. Besides, she wanted to live together with her father and mother, I think, so it is too hard to keep her feelings happy. When I moved here, I have no friend too, so I played with my sister. However, there were many children near my house, so I had courage and made some new friends. I thought that having a courage to join friends is important to acclimate ourselves to a new environment.
Sam could make friends very naturally, so it was good thing. It was nice story.
[184 words]

0 件のコメント: