2008年10月7日火曜日

Welcome to my home, Fai!!

Hey, how's going guys? Today, I'll talk about last Saturday story.

Last Saturday, a girl exchange student came to my home. Her name is Fai and she came from Thailand and she is 23 years old. She is good and very smart student and can speak English very well. First, I and my father took her to a okonomiyaki restaurant and we ordered three kinds of okonomiyaki. Fai ate it in the first time but she turned it over very well. She likes Japanese foods, so she looks like very happy.


We talked about many things such as family and culture and Thailand. She taught us many things about her. After that, we went to Youme town and looked around many shops. We took プリクラ with my father and it was her first time to take プリクラ. She became like it, so I was glad. After went back home, my mother there and we talked a lot. Fai said that Thailand has many geys and that's usual thing. I thought that it is interesting and it is different from Japanese culture that geys are open.


We went to hot spring near my house with my father. It was also her first experience, so she looked like very nervous. She was suprised at hot spring was hot, but she felt relax. I thought that that was her precious experience. haha:) After that, we went to grocery store and went back home. I've called my boyfriend to come to my home and have a dinner with my family, so my family and boyfriend and Fai had a dinner and held welcome party. We talked many things and laughed watching TV. It was so nice time for me!
[287 words]

0 件のコメント: