2008年8月7日木曜日

Aquarium and Fashonable shops


Today, I went to a aquarium " Kelly Tarlton" with KGU students. The entrance was small but there were in a under ground and so beautiful. There were many penguins and fishes like ray, shark and lobster. The penguins were very cute and I love them. We rode in an attraction and watched penguins. There were long glazing aquarium covered with us and we could see many kinds of fish, so I was really interested of them. It was so beautiful!!

Then we bought some souvenirs and went to "New Market" in Parnell and looked around some shops. I bought three chocolates in the small "Chocolate Boutique" because the chocolates are delicious and the shop is very popular. Next I bought some arts which was written by famous NZ artist, Sallie Clough. It was very beautiful and colorful art, so I like them very much!! Also I bought a cute poach.

In the afternoon class was doing together 1class and 2class, so we took role playing and some games like "melting", " shape", and "dancing". We enjoyed it. After that, we made own blog.

Then I went back home and I felt really tired, so I slept on the sofa. When I got up, my host father said that this Saturday, a 25 years old Taiwanese man will come and stay with us, so I have to change my cottage for him. I was very surprised to hear that. I will leave my cottage and stay room in their home. It was big changing for me!! I didn't know such a thing! Anyway, I wanted to meet my new friend.

After, I talked to Ben about Japanese comic book " One Piece" but he didn't know this. He knew " Dragon ball Z"!! It was interesting! Ben draw some pictures about it. I recommended him to read " One Piece" because it's very popular in Japan!

[314 words]

0 件のコメント: