2008年8月29日金曜日

Final Day!!!


This morning, I bought two tarts in my way school because Yui lent me her shoes when we played squash and Miho gave me a washer liquid of contacts. I said thank you and gave tarts. Today is last day~~~~!!! Oh, time passed quickly! We had to make a presentation in front of my class, Yvonne and Mrs. Tsutsui, so I felt very nervous. Everyone was well done and also I tried to speak hard. After the presentation, we went to another class room and accepted a diploma and took a picture. Then we went to a restaurant called "Valentain" and it was smorgasbord restaurant. So I took many many meals and deserts. They were all delicious, so I ate too much!! I have to stop eating!!



After the lunch, we gathered a hall and I speached my parting words for Unitec teachers and staffs. Most students crying and I felt strong emotion because Yvonne and Michelle were crying too! I took some pictures and said good-bye. When we arrived at Unitec, I, Haruno, Misora and Mika went to dove cafe and chatting. Some friends were there. After we backed home and I went to Pt. Chevalier library in the first time. Then I backed home. I took some pictures of the house and packed my luggage. Oh, my luggage is full!! So fat! Then I, Ben and Jeff had a dinner. I became full at once. I have to go on a diet when I bacj to Japan!! I promise!




Anyway, I had a lovely time in NZ and I love NZ!! Now I'm looking forward to go back Japan and meet my family, boyfriend, best friend and food!!
[282 words]

0 件のコメント: