2008年8月12日火曜日

Big Shopping Mall

Today was raining. We had a plan "Horse riding" but because of the whether, the plan was changed for 20th and we went to Sylvia Park which is very big shopping mall. In the morning, we took a class and lessened "in" and "at". Then we learned the history of NZ or ancient continent. I was very interested in that. In the afternoon, we went to the mall and looked around many shops. There were many shops, so I was surprised at it. I wanted to buy some souvenirs but I didn't know which was the best , so I couldn't buy. But I bought my favorite skirt, so I was happy! It was so expensive but cute, so I wanna wear it soon! I also bought a ipod case.

We went back Unitec at 3:30 pm and then I and Yui went to some small shops and looked around many houses on the way home. I and her house is very close, so we loitered on the way. It was very fun for me. We talked a little bit on the bus stop bench and then we went back home. Today, I had a lots of homework, so I did them for a long hours. Today's dinner was curry and rice, so I was very happy.

Ben gave my English name for "Jessica", because my atmosphere is like it. HAHA:) It was very interesting because most Japanese don't have English name. I heard that most non-English people chosen own English name by oneself! Taiwanese man's name "Jeff" is not his real name, just he chosen his name. It's very interesting, isn't it!? But nobody call me "Jessica" but they call me " Nozomi". Only Penny call me " Noshomi". HAHA:)

[297 words]

0 件のコメント: