2008年8月14日木曜日

Real lesson

Today,we took a class of role playing and intonation, so we took the class together in same class. The old teacher taught us the important point of intonation and conversation in shop or the booking of a restaurant. It's a little bit difficult for me but I thought it's important skill for me. After the class, we played some games like dice game and studied English. The dice game was handmade, so it was very fun for us.

After the lunch, we went to Harbour Cruise! Today was sunny but too cold in outside!! We rode a cruise and sit the top of cruise. The scenery was so beautiful and there were many ships and high buildings, so I was really excited to look them. Otherwise, it was very cold, so I went down stairs and drunk a hot tea and cookie which were free! There were cute little baby and children and they were smiling. " How cute!!", I thought. The ship pitched and rolled, so my friend got seasick. But I enjoyed to ride a cruise!

After it, I really wanted to go a toilet because of the cold but Unitec officer, Tina said "We go now!" when I went to the toilet entrance! Oh~~~no!!!! In the bus, I only wanted to go a toilet. I was sick!! Someone said "There is a toilet in this bus! There!", so I went to the middle of the bus happily and there was a door...but...the door never open...I was very sad and it was my emergency!!!My friends worried about me. Thank you. Fortunately, I could go a toilet without wetting my pants. HAHA:)


Then I and Yui went to a shop. I bought a snack pack which was special price, but the cashier said "No, it's not special price. It's $3.70."
"You wrong" , I thought because when I saw the price, it was special price and the price was $2.80! So I complained to it. But the cashier was not kind person and she was scary and mean woman, so I didn't complain more. " I gave up!", I thought. I thought it was a good lesson for me. Today, we learned how to solute the problem of the shopping and a mean cashier appeared in the class, so I thought it was like real!! I think Japanese hospitality is No.1 in the world because Japanese cashier or shop assistant are very kind for customer. NZ was not very kind. It's different from Japanese and NZ people.


I went back home, I studied travel agency and played table tennis with Ben. It was very hard day!!
[449 words]

0 件のコメント: