2008年8月5日火曜日

My Dove Sad Story


Today, we went to sky tower in the city by big bus. The height is 328m, so it was too high and I had a fear of heights that's makes me so fear. My friend had take a picture for me. And we bought some souvenirs and I bought a Manuka honey's lip cream and post card and two key rings. It's so cute!! After that, we went to a sea and took pictures. When we backed school, we went to "Subway" hamburger shop and ate yummy burger. The hamburger shop is very cheap.

After the lunch, we separated two classes by yesterday's test. My class teacher was Yvonne and she was sexy and my class has 15 people. We enjoyed the class which was English pronunciation and stress like jazz music " daaa, da" and the read money count. Then we went to Lub class. We use computers.

After school, I and my friend went to shops and we met two Japanese students who came from Kansai Gaigo University, so we went to together. When we walked the street, a dove dropped my muffler, so my muffler became dirty!!! Oh, my Gosh!!!! The color was like caramel. I went to library outside toilet and washed my muffler. The muffler is my favorite, so I felt sooooo sad and I became I don't like doves!!!

After I went back home, I had a dinner with my host family and Olivia and Nigel helped my homework because it was too difficult for me! They are good teacher and very kind. I and Ben played table tennis and enjoyed it. We laughed together. I ate my host mother's homemade cup cake with tea while watching a drama. Today was good day.

[294 words]

0 件のコメント: